Online Private Lesson - Sewing 1:1
Private Sewing lessons 1:1 with our studio owner Linzi Hannam (Freckles and Co Craft)
Get help and advise on sewing projects, talk through tricky steps, show us your machine and Linzi will help you get sewing at home.
How this works:
2. Purchase your lesson by adding to basket and completing checkout. Let us know if you are a First timer and need a FREE 20min set up trial so we can get connected and talk about what you would like to cover in your lessons.
3. When you have made your purchased we will contact you to arrange a suitable date and time to connect.
Any questions at all just Get in touch
Please note complete beginners you will need a sewing machine with you to take part in one of these lessons. You can purchase a new machine HERE
Tips for successful in online lessons:
- Have everything at the ready - To make the most of the time with your instructor, prepare all the things you would like to discuss, show or get help with.
- Get connected - Make sure that you have good internet connection where you intend on setting up for the lesson.
- Find somewhere you can be undisturbed if possible.
You can also use Stitch Gift vouchers for these lessons so tell all your friends and family.
Want a new Machine? See HERE and get in touch about a Stitch student discount.