How the GOV Covid Tier system effects courses at Stitch:
Tier 1 - Open
Tier 2 - Open for small group events following strict Covid Secure guidelines
Tier 3 - Group events on hold until further notice
Tier 4 - Closed until further notice (Please watch this space)
If we are open for business and you are thinking of attending classes at Stitch or if you have already booked and are wondering what safety measures we have in place, here are a few things that we will be doing to keep COVID and any other nasties away.
Please note that most classes at Stitch are now run by independent tutors who can give you more accurate information directly when booking or upon enquiry. If you are unsure who your host is please check the class details or get in touch.
(These measures will be under constant review and may change in line with GOV advise.)
- You will need to wear a mask or face covering when entering the building which you may be able to remove when settled at your workspace, but your host will advise.
- Hand gel will be available at the front door and upstairs in all the rooms for you to use frequently during your visit.
- Seating - We have distanced seating so that each person will be at sat 1m apart in all directions.
- Bookings - booking numbers have been severely minimized so that we can distance as above.
- Deep clean - The premises will be deep cleaned daily.
- One way system - Although we only have one external entrance, internally there will be a door to enter and a door to leave by.
- Please bring your own water bottle or refreshments as our open kitchen may not be available (at your hosts discretion).
- Track and Trace - contact details taken by your host at time of booking will be kept temporarily for government track and trace, but never shared for any other purpose.
If you have any concerns at all please do not hesitate to contact us directly or your host to find out more.