Health and Safety at Stitch
If you are thinking of attending classes at Stitch Studio or if you have already booked and are wondering what safety measures we have in place, here are a few things that we will be doing to keep COVID and any other nasties away.
These measures will be under constant review and may change in line with GOV advise. As such you may wish to check this page just before your visit.
- If masks are still a government requirement you will need to come with your own mask. Your host/teacher will be wearing a mask or visor throughout your lesson.
- Hand gel will be available at the front door and upstairs in all the rooms for you to use frequently during your visit.
- Seating - We have distanced seating so that each person will be at sat 1m apart in all directions.
- Bookings - booking numbers have been minimized so that we can distance as above.
- Deep clean - The premises will be deep cleaned.
- One way system - Although we only have one external entrance, internally there will be a door to enter and a door to leave.
- Track and Trace - contact details taken by your host at time of booking will be kept temporarily for government track and trace, but never shared for any other purpose.
If you have any concerns at all please do not hesitate to contact us directly or your host to find out more.